Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review of the past

So as the new year starts, I have decided to come back to blogging. I originally created this blog to document wedding ideas, but now I want to start blogging regularly.

I am going to start with a review of the past year...

Caden and I are still in school. We are both completing our Bachelors in Health Promotion and will be graduating in July (yay!!!).

I finished my schooling as a Medical Assistant and got hired by a Pediatrician in May. I absolutely love it!

Caden is now working at a pain and rehab clinic as an IT guy. He has also recently started doing MA work. This has been a huge change for him, but he is having fun!

We celebrated our 1 year anniversary of being married and hit our 2 year milestone of living in our house.

Our goals for the new year include graduating college and moving back down by our families! We are so excited to see what 2012 has in store for us. It will be a big year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment