Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Arizona

A couple weeks ago we got the chance to go to Arizona for a few days. That was mine and Caden's Christmas gift to each other. It was soo nice to get away. My parents have a house there in Surprise, AZ so we went with them and stayed at their house. It was such a nice and relaxing weekend. It was in the 70's the whole time. Unfortunately it wasn't warm enough to get in the pool, but I was just fine sitting next to it :). 
While we were there we did not do much besides relax and hang out. One day we did go and visit Caden's sister, Rainie, who lives in Arizona. We went to this HUGE outlet mall there (It's a good thing it is not here in Utah or I would be BROKE) and played at this arcade with Josh, Kloe, Curt and Rainie. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we got to spend some time with them. The rest of the weekend was spent sitting outside, sleeping and eating :). Here are some pictures I took from the trip. I forgot my camera every time we went somewhere, so they are all kind of boring :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment