Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Caden's 22nd Birthday!

A couple weekends ago we went down to Salt Lake to celebrate Caden's 22nd Birthday. We spent the day with Caden's parents going shopping. We got to go to Fashion Place Mall for the first time since it was newly remodeled. I wanted to shop for myself so badly, but I stayed focus on Caden and he got some really cute clothes! Afterwards we went out to dinner with Caden's parents, my parents and our friends, Colby and Amanda. I honestly cannot remember the name of the restaurant we ate at, but it was really yummy :).
Afterwards we went back to Caden's parents and played a game called "The Great Dalmuti". It is a fun game, but Caden's family puts their own twist on the game and makes everyone wear these really goofy hats. Here are some pictures of us at dinner and afterwards playing the game...
(Sorry these pictures are kind of crappy... I forgot my camera so they are all off my phone) 






Can't leave the puppies out :) 
 On Caden's actual birthday (which was the day after this), we went and saw Act of Valor. I actually really liked this movie. The acting was not the greatest, but the fact that it was actual Navy Seals made it really awesome!



 So there you have it! Happy Birthday Cade, I love you so so much!





1 comment: