Monday, September 3, 2012

21st Birthday in Vegas!!!

Well it's safe to say that I had the best 21st birthday I could have ever asked for!!! We have been planning on going away to Vegas for my birthday for the past year since I am the last one of all my friends to turn 21, so I definitely wanted to celebrate!! We woke up early on my birthday (August 25th) and flew to Vegas. My parents and Caden's parents came with us! Everyone kept saying to me... You are going to Vegas with your parents and in-laws for your 21st?? Everyone thought that was so weird. These people obviously don't know my family, they are the ones who taught me to party!!

At the airport waiting to go! :)
Once we arrived in Vegas, we went to our hotel. Dave got us an awesome hook up at Planet Hollywood and we had a way awesome suite. Apparently neither of us took pictures of the room, so I can't show quite how awesome it was....



My first legal drink!!

Walking into our room!!
The rest of the day we spent it laying out by the pool and doing a little gambling!!! My cousins, Sabrina and Samantha, and my aunt Kathy drove down to spend time with us in Vegas!






After laying by the pool all day, all of us girls went up to get ready to go out for my birthday celebration. I have never been to Vegas before, so I had no idea where I wanted to go out for my birthday, all I wanted to do was go somewhere where I could dance! We ended up going to eat at Dick's Last Resort. This is a restaurant where the servers are supposed to be "dicks" to you and call you names and stuff. It was pretty funny and we all had a lot of fun with it. Afterwards we were trying to think of somewhere we could go to dance, and all of a sudden this live band began playing at Dicks. They were playing such awesome music with such a variety. We all just decided we would make the best of it here and went and created our own dance floor. We ended up having such a BLAST here!!! 

4 girls getting ready in one bathroom = 1 big mess





Me and Sabrina did not know what drink to order, so the waitress just brought us something. I am not sure what it was, but it was seriously the most terrible drink ever!! It was also buy one get one free. So we had 4 of these to drink. YUCK!



We spent the next day shopping, gambling and at the pool. Me and Caden got really lucky and we ended up winning about $1200. That night we went to dinner at Ceasar's Palace at a restaurant called Spago. It was very fancy and expensive, but very yummy!!









The day after this we headed back home!!! I had so much fun on this trip and am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life who came to make my birthday the BEST!! I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment